Recent favorite quotes:

"I used to think as I looked at the Hollywood night, 'there must be thousands of girls sitting alone like me, dreaming of becoming a movie star. But I'm not going to worry about them. I'm dreaming the hardest.'" - Marilyn Monroe

Wednesday, May 4

Just one of those days.

Wake up at 3:00, 4:00, 5:00, 6:00, 6:30, 6:35, 6:40.
Brother took your clothes out of the dryer so he could dry pajama pants. 
Throw on wet shirt. 
Get yelled at by sister for "listening to pretty songs." 
Sit in car for 7 minutes waiting for dad and sister to come. 
Get in trouble for "rushing breakfast." (this is 4 minutes before class STARTS.)
Sprint to class.
Molly Mormon- "don't you thing those shorts are too short?" (They're WELL past my arms.)
Listen to the 3 year old's next to me play a real life version of WOW. 
It was just on of those days.
But, we get to look forward to the field trip. My friend- We'll call her Green- decides she likes the boy in front of us better than me. I then Spend the 30 minute buss ride chill'n by myself. Oh well... So, I go hang with some other homies. Turns out, more than half of the tulips haven't bloomed yet. It's cool.
 *Hours Later*
 Turns out Green's man dumped her, so she comes running back to me. I'm now playing messenger delivering the "Well you tell him ____" "Yeah? she _____."crap. That got old, so I went and hang with some other friends.  We'll call them Pink. We're sitting on the grass when Mr. Winget decides it's time for one of those classic Push team pictures. I then realize my phone is gone. GREAT. We start calling it etc... for a good 10 minutes. the whole time I'm freaking out. Pink comes up once she's had enough, and decides to give my phone back. Funny, right? The rest of the field trip goes a little something like that. Not to mention the buss ride home Pink wouldn't stop with the relentless pounding of asking to "borrow" my phone. How could i say no?  Oh and did i mention green and her boy made up? 
       So we get back to school, just in time for my mum to pick us up for our piano lesson. The first part of my lesson went pretty rough, but when it gets to sharps and flats i have dyslexia. That wasn't to pretty. I got into a lot of trouble and the lesson didn't go to well. 
I rush out of that, change in the car, getting ready for DANCE!! Dance makes everything better(: 
Not this time. Today was an extra bad day for "Jewels" (the 5' 9" eleven year old in my class.) She's put in our class cause where else does she fit? We're just a week away from the concert so we're really polishing everything up.  I had my suspicions that Jewels was standing in the wrong spot, and that's why our formation was messed up.  So i ask Rickey "Can we go over formations really fast?" Jewels turns around to me and say's "Are you ever here, or did you just forget?" I'm here every time without fail. Turns out, Jewels was in the wrong spot, and i was right all along. (Indy and Tristen understand the "Jewels") The rest of the days goes a little something like this:
We go over the same set of eight at least 50 times because jewels doesn't comprehend we go down on 4. Not 5. etc... But every time Ricky lets her know, "she was doing the right thing all along and the other 11 of us are a count off." This went on for at least every set of 8 for the rest of class. But every time she insisted she was on and the rest of us we're off. You can understand how that went. 
Goodness Gracious. 
It was just one of those days. 

Oh, and did i mention i have a "mother daughter date" with the BEEHIVES today?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pennies for your thoughts.