Recent favorite quotes:

"I used to think as I looked at the Hollywood night, 'there must be thousands of girls sitting alone like me, dreaming of becoming a movie star. But I'm not going to worry about them. I'm dreaming the hardest.'" - Marilyn Monroe

Saturday, May 14

not so much of a mediocre day

So yesterday, my zumba crew finally got our darling sweats!

(Plus, Brianne)

            







                                                                                                                           
Tricky= Blue
India= Black
Me= PINK!!!
Bri= Black

We then continued to forever 21.













Despues, Random shopping.


















Next, Make-overs at Nordstroms.









 Followed by find these way cool mirrors.




















 After that, we bribed some sandwiches off arby's cause we were having "such a mediocre day!"
 

We then found this way cool store called the candy barrel!



Our journey ended at the ParTy.
.

GOOD DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pennies for your thoughts.