Recent favorite quotes:

"I used to think as I looked at the Hollywood night, 'there must be thousands of girls sitting alone like me, dreaming of becoming a movie star. But I'm not going to worry about them. I'm dreaming the hardest.'" - Marilyn Monroe

Monday, May 9

Von Conrad


This weekend was the greatest.

It all started with the cart coming back. 













Next, India and I took under our wing a dearest child named TUX.












After that, Our darling love letters happened.
















That's when Sean Conrad entered the picture. In the flesh.





We then crashed a wedding reception.












At the PG game, Lee decided to join us.










  Followed by von.










That's when the B-I-G screen happened.











Followed by all nighter MW2.





                                   


Pretty grand, I'd say.                                                                                                                                     

1 comment:

Pennies for your thoughts.