Recent favorite quotes:

"I used to think as I looked at the Hollywood night, 'there must be thousands of girls sitting alone like me, dreaming of becoming a movie star. But I'm not going to worry about them. I'm dreaming the hardest.'" - Marilyn Monroe

Sunday, May 22

Better Than Christmas

So as you should know... This weekend was my dance concert!!!
Honestly..BETTER THAN CHRISTMAS.
This involves some of my favorite things:

Fatties.
June.
Vegas.
Free Pebble ice every 10 seconds.
Light up cotumes.
JEWELS!!!
The dear ol' Eady boys.
India Blue Severe.
Tristen Summer Eady.
Eyelashes.
Dry ice explosions.
New friends(:
Plenty of Pictures.
Flowers.
Getting the chance to be black.
Shakes.
Fries.
Adventure time.
Matching sweats.
causing mischief.
and best of all... DANCING!!!


Be jealous.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pennies for your thoughts.