Recent favorite quotes:

"I used to think as I looked at the Hollywood night, 'there must be thousands of girls sitting alone like me, dreaming of becoming a movie star. But I'm not going to worry about them. I'm dreaming the hardest.'" - Marilyn Monroe

Sunday, May 1

Fasion Frenzies

Now, I know I've had money issues in the past, but i went to the mall the other day and i WAS able to contain myself!! I must admit, I've been practicing saving money, and I have a wish list I'd like to share with ya'll.

No. 1. Fedora hats. I. Love. These. Things. They're the perfect Summer hat for almost any occasion, and go great with anything. Also, a good substitute for bad hair days. (: (found at forever 21.)




No. 2. Pale lipstick. I'll confess, I'm a copier, i got this idea from Cassidy, but i still love it! They're different and can spice up any makeup collection. Along with the occasional red, or gloss, we can add some pale too! It also can exaggerate color to your eyes and cheeks. (made by MAC, found at Nordstrom.) 




No. 3. Gladiators. My mother might consider them hideous, but i have my own opinion. They're easy summer slip-ons, and can add personality to any outfit. Flat and comfortable, and they go with anything and you can wear them anywhere! (The pool, movies, or even church!) These a must have for Summer! (Found at Forever 21, Head over Heels, and Children's place for those tiny feet!)
                                                                      




No. 4. High wasted shorts. Unique and modern, they can turn any plain tee shirt into a fun yet comfortable outfit. (not to mention they look great with gladiators.) They're an urban trend and come in tons of colors, fabrics, but also lengths, so beware! (:  (Found at Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, and Express.)




No. 5. So my "Zumba Crew" recently discovered some adorable and fun PINK seat set from viki's!  They're more on the expensive side, but they're extremely comfortable, trendy, and cute.  They come in many colors, styles and are customizable! I couldn't find the set online, but i found them separately. I'm pink, Tristen is black, and Indy is....Grey? Yellow? i forgot. Oh well... We have plans to put these to good use this Summer. (:  (Found at Victoria's Secret.) 
                                                                                                 

Maybe I can convince Santa May is the new December? (Considering all the snow we've been getting.)

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog, hale. It makes me happy. I can help you put up all the fun gadgets sometime! Keep the posts coming. They entertain me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haley.
    darling.
    your blog delights me.
    so stylish.
    lets buy everything considering fedora hats are at target for like 12 bucks.
    i have 4 sticks of MAC pale lipstick, money for pink sweats.

    (I am black by the way. don't let tristen fool you)
    gladiators are cheap at delis
    and high wasted shorts are easy to sew.

    ReplyDelete

Pennies for your thoughts.